help .. cant wear shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i suffer from psoriasis ,and as such i dont wear shorts ,im looking for a full lenggth pants/tights but all im finding at the moment are thermal or fleece lined ?????

can anybody recomend any lightweight longs ,preferably without breaking the bank

cheers

They aren't skintight pants/tights, but Ifind RonHill Bikester Evolutions are great for a thin, lightweight bottom.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I find that running leggings over normal cycle shorts do an excellent job of keeping the chill off and you can get different thicknesses if you shop around, i just bought some running lycra leggings from decathlon.

I find that running leggings over normal cycle shorts do an excellent job of keeping the chill off and you can get different thicknesses if you shop around, i just bought some running lycra leggings from decathlon.
That's what I do too. Handy yesterday as it was quite chilly when I set out at 8am, but when it warmed up later I took the leggings off and stuffed them in my back pocket.

what's the leg length like on those? it doesn't seem to mention on the sites I've looked. :smile:

If I remember when I get back from nights I'll have a look! I ordered a large set and the leg length fits me perfectly - but irritatingly for the purpose of this post I don't even know my own inside leg... I'm 5' 11" though.

Will update with the actual size of the large tomorrow for you :smile:

Top Bottom