Her little pony

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
My sister and her fella came back with a miniature Shetland Pony foal from an auction. They went for a proper one but ended up with a toy one instead. It's smaller than a lot of dogs :angry:.

I've not met her yet but she's just sent me a photo taken on her mobile:-

290zg4i.jpg

From left to right Chutney, Pickle and the new one Chippy.

Pickle is a proper Shetland so the new one won't even grow that big and they plan on breeding from both of them - looking forward to the mini offspring :biggrin:.

Chutney is not a pony of any description.

Kovu

Über Member
What's the point of that? I used to horse ride, but always said that is the most pointless "horse" ever, it's tiny. Small thing.
Cute though.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Kovu said:
What's the point of that? I used to horse ride, but always said that is the most pointless "horse" ever, it's tiny. Small thing.
Cute though.

Use it like a dog dont you
:angry::biggrin:

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
yenrod said:
The worlds made up of a lot of wonderfull creatures and these one of many...

Good answer, I struggle to see the point myself but it keeps them out of mischief ;).

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Gerry Attrick said:
longers, is that new species of headless sheep on the left?

They shaved it's bum and taught it to walk backwards.

Abitrary

Kovu said:
Cute though.

I kind of agree. Can she take it back and get a proper one?

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I don't really get it either ;) but a while back my wife bought a mini shetland to act as a companion to her other horse, who was a shire cross at 16+ hands. i'm sure he would have preffered a taller companion :thumbsup:
The mini shetland was a right little sod, always escaping, through wooden fences, electric fences infact anything that was put in his way. More trouble than he was worth :sad:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Soltydog said:
The mini shetland was a right little sod, always escaping, through wooden fences, electric fences infact anything that was put in his way. More trouble than he was worth :thumbsup:
That'll be because it was a Shetland. They're complete sods. Everyone thinks they're cute so they tend to get spoiled, and I think they get bored easily so they make their own entertainment - usually by breaking through something or biting. They're known in this household as Bitey Little Sh*ts ;).

Top Bottom