Here's one for discussion...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Cool! Clearly piss-taking helmet camera wearers! ;)

Yeah Mag! It's no worse than you touring the city looking for people opening doors on you.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Sh4rkyBloke said:
;)

We'll see, Mags... we'll see how long you can resist...

Nah, I'm too busy today and I can't be bothered with endless nitpicky arguments.

I agree he looks quite skillful. No argument there. However, there are rules and they are there for good reason. People like this, I suspect, are more likely to push the the envelope just a little too far one day. They might be the only ones physically hurt (although peds could be hurt) but there are the mental scars of others to think about as well.

jimboalee

This guy obviously had V good knowledge of the local roads.

I am as guilty as the next man for antics in my younger years.

Watching the vid for a second time, it looks to me the camera is mounted on the guy's torso at his stomach and not his hat. He may be looking round at traffic and pedestrians but the camera continues to face forward, giving the impression he doesn't look round.
Notice the position of his arms in the shot.

I had thought he'd speeded up the vid, but on second glance, I don't think so. The lower position of the camera gives a 'speedier' perspective.

Foolhardy attention seeker. Needs to see a shrink.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
User3143 said:
I'd be interested to see if anyone that the cyclist came across in that vid had to change speed or direction from what the cyclist was doing.
I'll assume you're joking... 25 secs in he dives across in front of a car to get to the pavement, if the driver of that car didn't have at least a sharp shock from the muppet doing that I'd be amazed, and he probably braked too, or got ready to...

Graham O

It looked more like a video used in an examination as "How many illegal/wrong/dangerous manoeuvres can you see in this clip".

Although wrong, it does have a certain attraction, i.e. urban warrior, rules are for conformists etc.

(Oops, just realised that some people may find that statement provocative)

Top Bottom