Heroes Series Four (No spoilers please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Starts off with a double bill tonight BBC2, on BBC HD as well I believe. Anyone here gonna be tuned in?

beancounter

I fell asleep half way through series one.

What happened in two and three? Anything?

bc

red_tom

Err, do you mean series 3?

Unless you have recently developed a superpower which enables you to watch TV series from the future.

OP
OP
domtyler

domtyler

Über Member
red_tom said:
Err, do you mean series 3?

Unless you have recently developed a superpower which enables you to watch TV series from the future.

:smile: That's what I meant, yeah! :o)

Carwash

Señor Member
Am up to episode three as of this morning, and am not especially impressed. Has gone a bit gimmicky IMHO.

Probably worth instituting a 'No Spoilers!' policy for this thread before it goes too much further, eh Dom?

OP
OP
domtyler

domtyler

Über Member
Carwash said:
Am up to episode three as of this morning, and am not especially impressed. Has gone a bit gimmicky IMHO.

Probably worth instituting a 'No Spoilers!' policy for this thread before it goes too much further, eh Dom?

Good point CW, please adhere everyone. :smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Is it like The Champions where Alexandra Bastedo has super powers ?

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
In actual fact wrt BBC HD there's been a massive row about it.

First episode of season 3 on BBC 2 9pm (not simulcast), 2nd episode is on BBC HD at 10pm!

OP
OP
domtyler

domtyler

Über Member
marinyork said:
In actual fact wrt BBC HD there's been a massive row about it.

First episode of season 3 on BBC 2 9pm (not simulcast), 2nd episode is on BBC HD at 10pm!

Eh? WTF? :smile:

So episode one is not being shown in HD at all then?

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Well that has just changed... It is being shown in the "repeat" slot on Sunday evening. Originally they weren't going to show episode 1 at all in HD which is moronic for a series that they allegedly pay half a mil for the priviledge. The problem came about because the schedulers thought Silent Witness trumps Heroes :smile:.

So in reverse is better than nothing. However for those that want to see episode 2 straight after switch over to BBC HD :o).

Wolf04

I am so going to be tuning in and next Monday on ITV4 9pm Sanctuary the television version of what was a web only SciFi series featuring Amanda Tapping of Stargate SG1 fame.

:smile:

Top Bottom