Hi everybody, am I late?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Welcome aboard Justin (excuse the pun:biggrin:)

That was some voyage you've had - 6 months?

Anyway good to see you back

Arch

Married to Night Train
Wayhey! You're back! We've missed you. No really, every week or so, someone has said "Where's that guy that did the stickers..."

You got a lot of catching up to do, but basically, they took away our forum, so we descended en masse on this one and made it our own. Tales of the move will live on in Cyclechat folklore for decades to come. But we're just about to get our jerseys, and I'm still wearing my Polite vest.

Welcome back. Have you grown a long bushy beard and acquired a parrot?

Hey padbeat,

Glad your back and that you've made it over from the dark side! A lot has been happening since you've been away and I have done my best to keep the campaign fires burning. In fact it is alive and well and First Glasgow are placing stickers in their drivers cabs as we speak! There is another large bus firm wanting to speak to me later this week, watch this space!

Anyway take your time to settle in and get your land legs back. :biggrin:

Justin

Good to hear you are back and found your way here

Hope to catch up with you on a forum ride soon

Noodley - DEESIDE LOOP?????? Have I missed something?

Noodley

Rab said:
Justin

Good to hear you are back and found your way here

Hope to catch up with you on a forum ride soon

Noodley - DEESIDE LOOP?????? Have I missed something?

It's an audax route, Rab. Too slow for you! :biggrin: 200km route starting in Forfar and taking in Cairn O'Mount and Glenshee. It is being held on 11 May 2008.

There's always the Snow Roads 300k as well...Cairn O'Mount, Cabrach, Lecht, Glenshee. I rode the latter as a "perm" in the first week in November on my own, but it is due to be held as an "event" on 28 June 2008 starting in Kirriemuir. :biggrin:

Noodley said:
It's an audax route, Rab. Too slow for you! :biggrin: 200km route starting in Forfar and taking in Cairn O'Mount and Glenshee. It is being held on 11 May 2008.

There's always the Snow Roads 300k as well...Cairn O'Mount, Cabrach, Lecht, Glenshee. I rode the latter as a "perm" in the first week in November on my own, but it is due to be held as an "event" on 28 June 2008 starting in Kirriemuir. :sad:

Ah ha

Thought I had missed out on a forum ride. :biggrin:

Might actually come up for the one on 11th May, good training for the the Etape Caledonia methinks :biggrin:

Noodley

Rab said:
Ah ha

Thought I had missed out on a forum ride. :biggrin:

Might actually come up for the one on 11th May, good training for the the Etape Caledonia methinks :biggrin:

Well, the flat bits will be :biggrin::sad:

Top Bottom