Hi from Bristol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jamesb

Hi all, i joined cycle chat a while ago but i haven't said hi to everyone. I am from the bristol area of the uk and am just getting back into cycling after knee surgery. I joined cycle chat to get some helpful advice and to see if there is anyone from the area who would be up for a ride.

Cheers.

OP
OP
J

Jamesb

Hi all, i joined cycle chat a while ago but i haven't said hi to everyone. I am from the bristol area of the uk and am just getting back into cycling after knee surgery. I joined cycle chat to get some helpful advice and to see if there is anyone from the area who would be up for a ride.

Cheers.

lazyfatgit

Welcome.

I had relatives in Bristol for a while. It was a pretty good place for cycling.

OP
OP
J

Jamesb

lazyfatgit said:
Welcome.

There is a good cycle track, i have been out on the road but there are a lot of drivers that dont want you there and it does get bad sometimes.

OP
OP
J

Jamesb

lazyfatgit said:
Welcome.

There is a good cycle track, i have been out on the road but there are a lot of drivers that dont want you there and it does get bad sometimes.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Hi from Bristol too - on the whole I don't find the Bristol motorists too bad ... the majority are good - I still wish the hills would go away though. Did you manage to cycle during the snow?

Top Bottom