Hi from South yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

native son

Hi
I am new to cycling , since October. Bought a bike to lose a bit of weight, improve fitness as getting older, possibly commute although its a 22 mile round trip and also need to keep up with 4 year old son who progressed yesterday to pedal bike from balance bike after about 10 minutes practice. I have been doing 6-8 miles 2 -3 times a week but just did 11 miles today and it feels great. The forum has been very useful so far and I look forward to getting involved.

wave.gif

OP
OP
native son

native son

Yes guess I'm hooked, surprised myself after 45 years of little exercise. Except morris dancing. No I'm not kidding.

Hi
I am new to cycling , since October. Bought a bike to lose a bit of weight, improve fitness as getting older, possibly commute although its a 22 mile round trip and also need to keep up with 4 year old son who progressed yesterday to pedal bike from balance bike after about 10 minutes practice. I have been doing 6-8 miles 2 -3 times a week but just did 11 miles today and it feels great. The forum has been very useful so far and I look forward to getting involved.

Well done bogarts son,whoooop whoooop,.you wont catch him now .

Top Bottom