Hi from Worcester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkL

Hi all

Stumbled across the forum via a link from the Sevale web site after read some interesting posts, so thought I'd jump in!

I've only just got back into riding after nearly 21yrs (I'm 49) and have set myself the challenge of doing the ride across Britain next June (I thought it was a good idea at the time!!). Training was going well until the snow arrived but feel I've almost gone back to square one after getting back out this week.

If anyone has any info or experience of this type of ride (1000miles over 9days) I'd really appreciate any help.

Wishing everyone a puncture free new year!

Mark

Hi Mark

Welcome to the forum. I live 6 mile south of Worcester and spend most of my retired life cycle touring. 1000 miles in 9 days is a fast tour. I look to do between 50 and 60 miles a day, so I can take time to enjoy the areas I pass through.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Welcome Mark.:welcome: :bicycle: You have set your self a bit of a challenge, but with the right training, ie getting out and putting the miles in you should be alright. Loads of advice here on the forum, don't be afraid to ask.

Top Bottom