Hi from York

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slioch

Guru
Hi all.

Been lurking for several months now and finally plucked up the courage to start posting:shy: , so please be gentle ^_^.

My rides

Mountain bike - Specialized Hardrock Sport. Approx' 18 years old, and just got around to replacing the original bio-pace chainrings last year. Anybody still use these rings as a preferred choice? I can't say I've noticed any difference after reverting to normal ones.

Tourer - Dawes Galaxy. Total comfort.

Road bike - Carrera Virtuoso. Got this last year, and although H*****ds isn't always flavour of the month elsewhere in these forums, I think it's a cracking bike for the money providing you upgrade the tyres, pedals and brake blocks asap.

Canrider

Guru
Belated hello, Wheresthetoilet. Despite the lack of response to this thread, there are a pile of CCers in your area or near it (I'm out on the NE Yorks coast myself), so look around for them!

colly

Re member eR
Welcome along. What Canrider said.
Maybe see you around if you get on one of the York posse's ride.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Slioch

Slioch

Guru
Thanks for the welcome all, much appreciated.

Canrider/Colly - I'm definitely up for a posse ride, so I'll keep an eye on the informal rides forum. Cake stop has to be a must though! :hungry:

Blackbird - And a big hellooo to you too. I'm splendid thank you. How are things in your neck of the woods?

Top Bottom