Hi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PashleyPrincess

Just popped in to say hi! I'm new around here and you guys seem like a friendly bunch :wacko:

I use my bike to commute mostly, but absolutely love to get out and about on it.

I'm not a sporty cyclist - more of a tortoise on my sit-up-and-beg!

Anyway - hello!

mr Mag00

rising member
hi hi :wacko:

OP
OP
PashleyPrincess

PashleyPrincess

Wow thanks for making me welcome. This site certainly seems popular. Glad to know that tortoises are welcome too:smile:. I've never looked good in lycra! Hee hee

longers

Legendary Member
Hello and welcome, we cater for all sorts here :wacko:

OP
OP
PashleyPrincess

PashleyPrincess

Thanks you're all so welcoming - much more than other cycle forums I've experienced.

I don't mind going slow. Going slow is my thing - I'm a sedate cyclist. Otherwise I'd risk get my skirt stuck in my wheels :wacko:.

But it's nice that all types are welcome around here. So with that I'll go and put the kettle on for us all! Anyone want a nice piece of homemade cake?

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Hello! Welcome to Cyclechat!! I'm DYING to get a Pashley Princess...lucky girl to have such a wonderful bike! Are you enjoying cycling it? If ever you want to sell it..... :wacko:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
PashleyPrincess said:
Thanks you're all so welcoming - much more than other cycle forums I've experienced.

This is exactly why I am here, I had a few probs with humourless bike sites but found I fitted in here perfectly!

PashleyPrincess said:
But it's nice that all types are welcome around here. So with that I'll go and put the kettle on for us all! Anyone want a nice piece of homemade cake?

Do stick your head into the 'Tea?' thread if you want a nice cuppa and a bit of homemade cake always goes down well!:wacko:

Top Bottom