Hill climb technique video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimboalee

Watch the video a few times and watch his Hamstring muscles.

Nearing the end of the video, he says "Certain muscles come into play".

OP
OP
P

peanut

jimboalee said:

you taken your meds jimbo :biggrin:

jimboalee

That really does deserve a BIG smile.

Anyone who in the remotest way writes something that agrees with Peanut,,, needs to take their meds ASAP....:biggrin:

OP
OP
P

peanut

sorry jimbo but nothing you say ever seems to make the slightest sense .!
There is no topic or context just a cryptic comment that is unrelated to anything .
What exactly was the point that you were trying to make with your comment on the video Jimbo ? :bravo:

OP
OP
P

peanut

Garz said:
C = Pi x manly hams... (x definition%) :girl:

is that with or without friction losses :tongue::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jimboalee

jimboalee said:

The first sentance is instructional.
The second sentance is an 'observation' for you to go away and find on the video, make a reasoned assumption and think about why I asked you to 'watch his hamstring muscles'.

If this is too cryptic for you, heaven help you if you sit in one of my lectures.

jimboalee

The video is very clever. It gives some insight in how to climb up a hill on a bicycle.

Good on peanut for finding it and sharing it.

The narrator is also clever, because he says just enough to be authorative, but not enough to tell the likely competitor his full strategy.

The more it is watched, the more you notice the missing bits.

02GF74

Über Member
informative, common sense. the geezer is thinner than a thin thing that has been on a diet so the techniques are not so applicable to somone like me. I am hoping not everyone on here has the same physique as him.

for heavier riders, you can take out some of the steepness by zig-zagging across the road. ok, you travel a bit further but you'll be surpised how easier it is with a lesser gradient. Try it. There, that is my tip.

Garz

Squat Member
He annoyingly keeps either repeating stuff or uses the same wording alot. As jim highlights he doesnt reveal too much.

Top Bottom