Hit by a dead fish...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

On my way home tonight I was hit in the back by a dead fish thrown from a passing van (yes, it is sore...)

I have phoned the Police and they have promised to cast their net wide. The cop I spoke to on the phone (who I know) asked me on what scale I would plaice my injury, and I replied "it'll 'eel". He then cautioned that I should not seek revenge and rise to the bait. "But they did it on porpoise" I objected....

I need more fish gags for my statement...

Stop bloody carping on, Noodley!

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Noodley, you sound very tench and need to relax a minnow.

What in Cod's name did that shrimp think he was doing, he'll Roe the day he crossed sword fishes with you! Did you do anything that might have White Baited him?

Funny how you can go for months, marlin, mile out without an incident like this, so Noodley don't be Koy, I'm sure you're Breaming with ideas to help the Police find ways to S'cuttle Fish' assaults, like this, on innocent members of the public. Show them you're no small Fry! :becool:

Bigtallfatbloke

I think this whole episode stinks.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

tdr1nka said:
...help the Police find ways to S'cuttle Fish' assaults, like this, on innocent members of the public. Show them you're no small Fry! :becool:

My sole in-tench is to knock seven shades of shite out of the little ****ers to help...

You were lucky. Had you crashed you'd have gone skating across the road on your bum, and probably would have had to go to hospital to see a sturgeon about your injuries. I'm surprised you didn't stop and snapper at them myself. The whole scenario would have made me really crabby.

Top Bottom