Hit by Taxi - S739LGN - Trafalgar Sq just after 8am today...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lozatron

Starting off from the lights at trafalgar square this morning a cab lightly hit my rear wheel and I hit the deck...

There were a couple of cyclist beside me - one helped me up and another one said "I saw him hit your back wheel"...however they both rode off to work and I was too discombobulated to ask for their details.

The driver of the taxi swears blind he didn't hit me - "it must have been one of the bikes" - if you saw this, or were one of the cyclists who helped me up, I'd be very grateful if you could contact me.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Starting off from the lights at trafalgar square this morning a cab lightly hit my rear wheel and I hit the deck...

There were a couple of cyclist beside me - one helped me up and another one said "I saw him hit your back wheel"...however they both rode off to work and I was too discombobulated to ask for their details.

The driver of the taxi swears blind he didn't hit me - "it must have been one of the bikes" - if you saw this, or were one of the cyclists who helped me up, I'd be very grateful if you could contact me.

Damn, its about 100 yards from my route...sorry.

Hope you're ok

Jezston

Über Member

Is it possible you'll see those same cyclists again?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Do you have contact details. Report incident to police - the taxi driver isn't gonna feel much of a bump, but it's enough of a shove to knock you off.

So long as you are OK, and the bike. If there is damage then worry about it.

OP
OP
Lozatron

Lozatron

I only got his card - I had to threaten to call the police to get that...I'm a little bruised but seem fine - front derailleur got pranged though - took it to the bike shop - will see what the diagnosis is...

Top Bottom