Hmm.. No "Black Lives Matter" thread?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Well this white guy is happy to listen that black guy.
Just that one?

How about this one?

Jude Yawson - The truth about racism in the UK

Or this one?

Gary Younge - Waking up to the realities of racism in the UK

Or this one?

View: https://youtu.be/RXDxMH2EUTY

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Stats eh ??

Slippery things.
I suspect that a former BXP candidate in an article littered with phrases along the lines of "liberal establishment", "the opiate of multiculturalism", "identity politics" and "cynically championed by the left for decades", may be looking to cast their net a little wider than BLM.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I suspect that a former BXP candidate in an article littered with phrases along the lines of "liberal establishment", "the opiate of multiculturalism", "identity politics" and "cynically championed by the left for decades", may be looking to cast their net a little wider than BLM.

I saw "reggressive liberal elite " - that's a new one on me :wacko:

Right (and left) you guys, feeding the nation (or this tiny corner of it) calls :girl:

Dave Davenport

Legendary Member
🤷‍♂️
I read it. There’s no evidence that what they claim is true. My English comprehension is pretty good actually.

Here are two separate clips of the incident. The protestors appear to be on a public sidewalk and very clearly avoid stepping over the threshold onto private property. There is no gate. There is no fence. There is no sign. There is no evidence of threat, with some protestors encouraging others to move on.

On a number of occasions our two protagonists point their weapons towards each other. They‘re a danger to themselves and others.

Could you please link to a clip that shows what you they claim and you choose to believe?

View: https://twitter.com/xshularx/status/1277398234055483393?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/toledomccormick/status/1277422492706058241?s=20

Or you could just post some more word-curry.
Looking at the way those two are handling those weapons I'm surprised they haven't accidently shot themselves or each other already.

dutchguylivingintheuk

🤷‍♂️
I read it. There’s no evidence that what they claim is true. My English comprehension is pretty good actually.

Here are two separate clips of the incident. The protestors appear to be on a public sidewalk and very clearly avoid stepping over the threshold onto private property. There is no gate. There is no fence. There is no sign. There is no evidence of threat, with some protestors encouraging others to move on.

On a number of occasions our two protagonists point their weapons towards each other. They‘re a danger to themselves and others.

Could you please link to a clip that shows what you they claim and you choose to believe?

View: https://twitter.com/xshularx/status/1277398234055483393?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/toledomccormick/status/1277422492706058241?s=20

Or you could just post some more word-curry.
This gate: View: https://twitter.com/DLoesch/status/1277676268260073473/photo/1
did'nt damage itself

It turns out the source of that video(both actually) is a perfect demonstration how blm lies work. the video cuts out at around 38 seconds so you don't see how they get trough a gate. They do the same thing if a black guy is killed by the police but he carriers a weapon the video they spread is then so cut and doctored they make it look like he was unarmed and there not ashamed to claim he was unarmed too even knowing it is an lie. I can't find the original clip as youtube and other sites have been flooded with the misleading one,(and i have a shoot-ton of work to do) but i did found this one

View: https://youtu.be/aVyGQEej0YE
with someone pointing out where private property is entered and so on.

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
What an idiot. Hes left handed, but that's a standard M16, probably modified for semi-auto fire, not an AR15, and has the ejector port on the right. If he tries to go rock n roll he'll get a face full of hot brass.

And the female is wielding a Walther PPKS - if that's how shes holding it she's be lucky to hit someone in a crowded phone box.

But this idiocy detracts from the issue, and sadly the narrative has moved on and is no longer racism - the issue now seems to have become "my cause is worthier than yours", or even more infantile, "your cause is no more worthy than anyone elses but it has suddenly become trendy, and being the right on sort of opportunist I am I've jumped right behind your cause too." That's a huge shame, because the problem is one of bigotry and hatred, and skin tone or country of birth has never saved anyone from being a victim of those.

The left wing populist hijacking of the movement, quite often by people with white skin, has detracted completely from what probably started with honest and honourable intentions. Those on the moderate centre ground, people who by and large behave decently and wouldn't dream of supporting any kind of hate motivated behaviour, are very quickly being alienated by the manner in which the message has been hijacked. In that regard, the behaviour of BLM worldwide has probably made the world a less united, less tolerant, less compassionate place than it was a month ago.

Well done, couldn't have done it without you.

Last edited:

newfhouse

Regressive elitist lefty
But this idiocy detracts from the issue, and sadly the narrative has moved on and is no longer racism - the issue now seems to have become "my cause is worthier than yours", or even more infantile, "your cause is no more worthy than anyone elses but it has suddenly become trendy, and being the right on sort of opportunist I am I've jumped right behind your cause too." That's a huge shame, because the problem is one of bigotry and hatred, and skin tone or country of birth has never saved anyone from being a victim of those.

The left wing populist hijacking of the movement, quite often by people with white skin, has detracted completely from what probably started with honest and honourable intentions. Those on the moderate centre ground, people who by and large behave decently and wouldn't dream of supporting any kind of hate motivated behaviour, are very quickly being alienated by the manner in which the message has been hijacked. In that regard, the behaviour of BLM worldwide has probably made the world a less united, less tolerant, less compassionate place than it was a month ago.

Are you saying that someone committed to racial equality, to ending bigoted and abusive policing, and to changing societal attitudes for everyone’s benefit is now less likely to believe in those things? That doesn’t sound like a very strong commitment to me. Are you sure they’re not just looking for excuses to maintain the status quo?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Are you saying that someone committed to racial equality, to ending bigoted and abusive policing, and to changing societal attitudes for everyone’s benefit is now less likely to believe in those things? That doesn’t sound like a very strong commitment to me. Are you sure they’re not just looking for excuses to maintain the status quo?
More than that, I think it's that normally tolerant people that support equality but tend to do so with quiet contemplation are actually being turned into racists as a result of others more direct action.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
What an idiot. Hes left handed, but that's a standard M16, probably modified for semi-auto fire, not an AR15, and has the ejector port on the right. If he tries to go rock n roll he'll get a face full of hot brass.

And the female is wielding a Walther PPKS - if that's how shes holding it she's be lucky to hit someone in a crowded phone box.

Having white skin and supporting a movement doesn't mean you've hijacked it - it just means you support it.

I've been active in these things before - i'm pretty 'moderate' i still am active in them.

I'm totally against violence - unlike some who seem to glory in guns, and macho swagger - but i will join in a non violent demonstration or whatever, if there is one being set up and i think my presence is useful.

Personally I've noticed a lot more people are waking up to these issues especially if they hadn't really thought about them - or hadn't been affected before - there have been a few lightbulb moments : -

"Oh shoot i hadn't really considered all this before - i need to think about it all a bit more from now on - oops"

I've not heard anyone in real life or online going

"Well - i was a bit disengaged but definitely - anti racist before - but now ?? With all this business going on - i'm feeling a bit alienated so i'm moving myself towards being a bit more racist, and less aware of the issues"

That's just not happening.

Sure some folks are feeling a bit uncomfortable about having to face up to stuff they didn't realise was happening - and that is bringing up uncomfortable feelings - but making society more racist ?? I don't think so.

And no its not a 'hierachy of causes' - you can care about all of it - this is why we have a concept called intersectionality .

But yes, there is definitely a visible resistance from those who currently benefit from inequality as it is - wanting to hold onto those privileges -
thats unedifying maybe - but also understandable at the same time .

Edit..

BTW, Having a particular skin tone has saved many people from bigotry or ill treatment, it's just those people maybe didn't realise that that was the case.

Last edited:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
More than that, I think it's that normally tolerant people that support equality but tend to do so with quiet contemplation are actually being turned into racists as a result of others more direct action.
How are they being 'turned into racists' i just don't get that.

What is this quiet contemplation ??

Sitting still, and wishing or praying racism away - but not actually saying or doing anything about racism.

That would be nice if it could happen i sp'ose ..

Top Bottom