holiday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

I'm off on holiday for a month, and maybe two (if I can wangle it)... ooh, lot's of travelling around.

I've loved the debating on this forum, and the characters, and if nothing else it's made me argue a bit more at work rather than just talking about the trivia.

Honestly, the best thing this forum has given me is the confidence to transubstantiate my day to day stuff onto world events. Here is my list of the best people:

-simoncc - without him this forum woudln't exist
-bonj - he's gone wrong
-flying monkey - he needs a lesson in life
-yenrod - go on, faster
-mjones - someone sooner or later will come along with a better understanding of the common agricultural policy

Have a nice holiday Abs.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

longers said:

Done belgium. I is going to the good old USA!!!!!

Just mucking around. I'm gonna get LAID FOR ALL YOU VIRGINS!!!!

AND I'm gonna take the virginity of the girls that I see along the way, as long as they are above legal age.!!

woo hooo

i'm off to Canada Next week for a week

do i win a prize ????;)

Maz

Guru
Abitrary said:
Done belgium. I is going to the good old USA!!!!!
When I was backpacking in the USA, I got chatting with another Brit backpacker. As he was always up for meeting attractive American girls, he used to wear a little lapel badge with the crossed flags of the US and GB...when he met a girl he took a fancy too, he'd give her the badge as a momento of their encounter (and swap addresses of course).

His trick was that he had literally hundreds of these badges in a carrier-bag and would put another one on when he gave the last one away.

Top Bottom