Honesty box

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I am Spartacus

Über Member
Sometimes this site is useful for gaining 2nd opinion

just had an invoice paid into bank account ..
it is 'overpayment' typical council bad accounting practice methinks..
why why why can't people do their jobs correctly...
I sent an invoice marked duplicate a week or so back but obviously this has been paid as 'new'

now I have to go through the process of getting them to check their figures and and end probably really screwing up the next payment process..
I can really do without this hassle at the moment..

to top it all I am still owed £600 from Enterprise van hire cos of some 'Manc' thicko not being able to drive and costing me excess which I am now awaiting reimbursement

small rant over.....

(by the by using Opera 10 and love the spell checker... I heartily recommend it to about 65% of posters on CC)

JiMBR

It's always good to start the day with a rant...I find it clears the mind!

rh100

I am Spartacus said:
Sometimes this site is useful for gaining 2nd opinion

just had an invoice paid into bank account ..
it is 'overpayment' typical council bad accounting practice methinks..
why why why can't people do their jobs correctly...
I sent an invoice marked duplicate a week or so back but obviously this has been paid as 'new'

now I have to go through the process of getting them to check their figures and and end probably really screwing up the next payment process..
I can really do without this hassle at the moment..

to top it all I am still owed £600 from Enterprise van hire cos of some 'Manc' thicko not being able to drive and costing me excess which I am now awaiting reimbursement

small rant over.....

(by the by using Opera 10 and love the spell checker... I heartily recommend it to about 65% of posters on CC)

It's made a mess of your full stops though...:sad:

OP
OP
I am Spartacus

I am Spartacus

Über Member
I pay these comfortable idjuts in the council over a grand a year in tax, so they are wasting my money by not having good financial practice... full stops usually are an indication of sighing out loud ...
I am really skint at the moment chasing up new contracts, not getting a penny of state aid, getting knocked back for stuff I can do in my sleep because I don't 'tick' all the soddin' boxes..
I have started to rant again, hmmmph

Top Bottom