house is a S%*T hole

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

julesdavis1965

oh boy, my house is a tip! the washingg is piling up etc. the bike has lights, computer (got a new one , couldn't get other one to work) got cycllist rain jacket, water bottle, cereal bars,lock, seat cover,rucksack and book "cyclecraft" done 15 miles since saturday and been reading..........i'm loving it hence no housework getting done lol better do some tomorrow! well the morning anyway :smile:

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Tut! tut! tut! not even a mention of a spare inner tube ... utter disgrace :whistle:

screenman

Legendary Member
fossyant, could you reinforce that statement about slime please, you know something along the lines of technical or scientific reasons. Not another mate of mine type answer, the reason I ask is because Slime works quite well for some of us.

D

Deleted member 1258

oh boy, my house is a tip! the washingg is piling up etc. the bike has lights, computer (got a new one , couldn't get other one to work) got cycllist rain jacket, water bottle, cereal bars,lock, seat cover,rucksack and book "cyclecraft" done 15 miles since saturday and been reading..........i'm loving it hence no housework getting done lol better do some tomorrow! well the morning anyway :smile:

Theres four of us living here and no one is very interested in Housework, when one of us, usually me, gets fed up with the mess we'll have a clean up.

snorri

Legendary Member
is there anywhere where you can actually buy the book except the website. I have a Waterstones and WHSmiths near me, would they sell it?

Don't know, you could ask them, but make sure they have the latest issue before you buy.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Slime doesn't work full stop. Really - I use Race tyres and all sorts, this stuff doesn't work. Snake oil it's called with cars !

Talc the tube helps reduce punctures........

Top Bottom