Hover not working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
whistling.gif
(well, no ones mentioned it for at least a week)
laugh.gif

Shaun

Founder
Don't worry, I'm on the case. :thumbsup:

The developer is ironing out some small bugs and as soon as he releases it, I'll get it installed.

I miss it too you know ... ;)

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Don't worry, I'm on the case. :thumbsup:

The developer is ironing out some small bugs and as soon as he releases it, I'll get it installed.

I miss it too you know ... ;)

Cheers,

Good stuff Shaun,was only slightly taking the mickey
tongue.gif

Any news on the Social Club app? We have more Secteur owners now awaiting a club to join
thumbsup.png

Shaun

Founder
Any news on the Social Club app? We have more Secteur owners now awaiting a club to join
thumbsup.png

Same developer ... so hopefully once he's got the hover mod done he'll crack on with the social groups one ... :thumbsup:

Martok

Klingon on a bike
Yes, great to have the hover preview back! :biggrin:

One very minor issue, when there's a line break in the first post the hover preview removes this (which is should) but the next sentence then doesn't have a space after the full stop of the previous sentence. Maybe the developer could tweak the hover mod so it adds a space in these instances?

I notice you have removed the preview option that is built in. Could this be left in so that folk could choose which they use, or does this clash with the hover mod? It's just that there were a couple of useful features in it such as reading the latest post as well as the first.

Shaun

Founder
No sorry, there's no option for having both systems - it's this one or the built-in one.

I also can't modify the way the preview text it put together, but I will let the plugin developer know so they can consider your feedback for later versions.

Cheers,

Martok

Klingon on a bike
No sorry, there's no option for having both systems - it's this one or the built-in one.

I also can't modify the way the preview text it put together, but I will let the plugin developer know so they can consider your feedback for later versions.

Cheers,

That's fair enough, the hover preview is the better option.

I know you can't tweak the mod, just thought I'd give the feedback for you to pass on. I also noticed that each hover text starts with "Search result:" so maybe the developer could look at not having this show in future versions? Other than that it works a treat. :smile:

Shaun

Founder
That's because what you're viewing is a search result ... lol

I appreciate what you're saying and will forward your feedback.

Cheers,

Martok

Klingon on a bike
That's because what you're viewing is a search result ... lol

I appreciate what you're saying and will forward your feedback.

Cheers,

I suspected that this may be the case.

I hope the comments I make are taken as they are intended to be and that is constructive remarks. Having run a website before, managing the upgrades etc I know what a lot of hard work this all is and I do appreciate all of the effort that you've put in to get this new website up-and-running. Thanks for your continued efforts on this. :smile:

Shaun

Founder
Yeah, no worries, and don't ever worry about leaving feedback - I generally read it as positive because it gives us the opportunity to address something; and when it's something that will benefit everyone, that's a good thing ... :thumbsup:

Might not always be practical or do-able, but doesn't hurt to leave it.

Cheers,

Top Bottom