How do I best spend £20 at Halfords?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brock

yeah, my joe blow came from halfords too. I reckon you should've gone for one of those BTFB, even if you had to add a few quids. My local halfords were selling heavily discounted arm and leg warmers that looked fairly good quality too. 17.99 down to a fiver IIRC.

Brock

yeah, my joe blow came from halfords too. I reckon you should've gone for one of those BTFB, even if you had to add a few quids. My local halfords were selling heavily discounted arm and leg warmers that looked fairly good quality too. 17.99 down to a fiver IIRC.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Brock said:
My local halfords were selling heavily discounted arm and leg warmers that looked fairly good quality too. 17.99 down to a fiver IIRC.

Oo! Will have a look at my local one whilst I'm picking up reflectives for the kids. Thanks for the tip Brock.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Brock said:
My local halfords were selling heavily discounted arm and leg warmers that looked fairly good quality too. 17.99 down to a fiver IIRC.

Oo! Will have a look at my local one whilst I'm picking up reflectives for the kids. Thanks for the tip Brock.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Halfords sell some good brands so i only buy them. I got a 20 voucher little while back and it bought me a Topeak track pump, which is plenty good enough for me

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Halfords sell some good brands so i only buy them. I got a 20 voucher little while back and it bought me a Topeak track pump, which is plenty good enough for me

bonj2

simon l& and a half said:
I'd go so far to say that the Halfords track pump is pretty handy ;). They only sell rubbish inner tubes, though.

i've found their mtb ones ok./

bonj2

simon l& and a half said:
I'll have to take your word for it...

they're no better than any others, just got them from there 'cos they're 3 for a tenner. (I know you can probably get slightly better value online if you buy in bulk).

why don't you like the road ones - 'cos they don't supply you with brown paper bags with them for your head?

Top Bottom