How do you mend a...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

25096.jpg

:becool: :ohmy: :biggrin:

Lots of time, love (from friends) then working out why and how did it happen not to fix it but to move on. I know as I'm doing it right now as well.

MartinC

Über Member
Is it a Campagnolo or a Shimano one? Were you wearing a helmet when it got broken? We need to know these things.

Relax, this may be one of the few things that will mend itself.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I think a dagger through one's heart, after said organ's removal, is pretty much fatal. Best to just lie down and die now.

Any other things I can help with? :smile:

roshi chris

Give yourself a mourning period for the loss - three months ish. Really feel sorry for yourself during that time. Wallow in it as much as you like, lean on your mates, get hammered, listen to the Smiths, whatever works for you.

Then when the time is up, snap yourself out of it, hit the town/ dating sites whatever, and get some new action. You will be so sick of feeling sorry for yourself at that point that there will be a window of opportunity for you to move on - take it with both hands. I bet you won't even feel a pang for your lost love before 12 months is up.

col

Legendary Member
Time is all it will take,you will feel better,you may not feel like it will,but you will.Good advice from roshi,and time.

Top Bottom