How do you "pm the mods"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not sure why people can't pm the mods account but if anyone wants to talk to us, post here and I'll start a convo the other way around, or pm me directly and I'll include the mods account.

I'm not sure why people can't pm the mods account but if anyone wants to talk to us, post here and I'll start a convo the other way around, or pm me directly and I'll include the mods account.
Thanks. Can I suggest not using "PM the mods" in alerts until it's sorted out?

(I'm sitting at a glass table, so banging my head against it repeatedly could be very dangerous)

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Actually, don't pm me, I'm probably not going to be around much after today.
:cry: Quitting?

By the way, does "Staff Member" mean the same as "Moderator"? I've never understood whether there's a difference or if not, why it doesn't just say "Moderator" under the username. It may be somewhere in the guidelines but I've looked a few times without finding it.

:cry: Quitting?

By the way, does "Staff Member" mean the same as "Moderator"? I've never understood whether there's a difference or if not, why it doesn't just say "Moderator" under the username. It may be somewhere in the guidelines but I've looked a few times without finding it.
No, things to do and being on here doesn't help me get them done. And yes, I am a hated moderator too.

classic33

Leg End Member
Option to do so, removed over a year ago.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I guess by this standard, those that are called into the head master's office the most will end up being prefects. :laugh:
Or getting the cane. In which case I recommend a exercise book down the trouser seat.

Shaun

Founder
I've modified the settings for the @Moderators account so you can PM for general queries, but please bear in mind the account isn't accessed daily so there will usually be a delay in getting a reply.

If it's something more time sensitive use the report link under one of your posts.

Thanks,
Shaun :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom