How fast????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montydruitt

Took delivery of my new Felt F95 on Friday and took it out for my 'stock' route today. It felt a fast ride and couldn't believe that I had taken 10 minutes off Friday's time (done on a MTB). I was expecting the road bike to be quick but never expected such a time! I'm cycling as rehabilitation for my ankle which I dislocated and broke in February. Liking the Felt! :biggrin:

You will be amazed at the speed difference, I love my MTB but the speed of my roadie is awsome.

yenrod

montydruitt said:
Took delivery of my new Felt F95 on Friday and took it out for my 'stock' route today. It felt a fast ride and couldn't believe that I had taken 10 minutes off Friday's time (done on a MTB). I was expecting the road bike to be quick but never expected such a time! I'm cycling as rehabilitation for my ankle which I dislocated and broke in February. Liking the Felt! :sad:

Yeah but the MTB will get ya fitter ! ;)

Globalti

Legendary Member
Same here; after 20 years of MTBing and reasonable fitness I have recently started road riding and my fitness has gone into a different stratosphere. I wish I'd started road riding 20 years ago.....

OP
OP
montydruitt

montydruitt

Another quick time this morning. Legs aching so that's good, yes???

Still loving the Felt (except the saddle :o).

adscrim

Veteran
You'll probably find you get used to the saddle (I assume it's a great deal harder than your MTB) so give it a while before thinking about changing it, would be my advice.

Top Bottom