How long do you wait for ebay ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I bought something from ebay, and paid on Monday. I have heard nothing from the seller except that they were going to post it on Wednesday (when I sent them a message saying I had paid them). There is nothing saying the items has been dispatched. There delivery time was stated as 4-5 working days. Should I be gettting anxious, or am I being daft and should be more patient ?

Andrew

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Daft and be more patient :biggrin:

tyred

Legendary Member
Nothing to worry about just yet. Did they give any details on how they were sending it - First Class? Second Class? Standard Parcel? Pony Express. etc?

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Nothing to worry about just yet. Did they give any details on how they were sending it - First Class? Second Class? Standard Parcel? Pony Express. etc?

Maybe it's to be sent by that new fangle 'matter transmission', they should get round to inventing it in a few thousand years

OP
OP
cisamcgu

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Some sellers don't bother marking items as despatched, which can be rather annoying.

I didn't know that (this is my first ebay purchse from an individual rather than a shop)...thanks

Fozz

monday to friday is not so bad, they quote working days so unless you have saturday delivery you should see it monday but don`t worry whats his feedback like? if he`s a good ebayer it will be fine, if it`s got lost in the post don`t panic, these things happen. you`ll be covered one way or the other......:thumbsup:

It took RM nearly 3 weeks to deliver a purchase to me recently. Seller had posted it straight away and sent me the RM tracking no. - so in no way his fault. To be fair to RM its the first time anything has taken anything more than 3 days to deliver.

henshaw11

I ordered a book from an ebay bookshop around dec 30th - after about 2-3 weeks I gave up and ordered it elsewhere (it was so cheap I couldn't be bothered to hassle the seller)..a few days later both turned up !

My mother posted her Christmas card to me something like dec 12th or 14th last year - that eventually arrived about the 30th, and I'm pretty sure that was first class..

Top Bottom