Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 10-14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15-19

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I noticed a lot more people the last 2-3 weeks on cyclechat posting they've had tests.

So I wondered, how many tests have you had? They can be any sorts of test, they can be antibody tests, kits, PCR, LAMP etc.

0 for me.
9 for my Dad
1 for my Mum

One close friend 1 test
One close friend 5 tests (think they felt bad about telling anyone until recently
One close friend 0 tests
A few people at uni saying they've had 1-2 tests.

Slick

Guru
Zero for me and fingers crossed it stays that way.

midlife

Guru
1 x PCR at work when they were swabbing staff
1 x antibody blood test at work
2 x each week Innova lateral flow test (will do later)

vickster

Legendary Member
3 PCR, one on arrival in Jersey in mid Oct. and two prior to in patient hospital procedures (private). All negative

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I know three people who tested negative. I know of directly or indirectly +/-20 people who have had Covid-19 so I guess they were tested.

My eldest boy has said he will get tested before coming home for Christmas Day.

vickster

Legendary Member
I know three people who tested negative. I know of directly or indirectly +/-20 people who have had Covid-19 so I guess they were tested.

My eldest boy has said he will get tested before coming home for Christmas Day.
Shouldn’t he have done it by now and be isolating?

Slick

Guru
Funny, I had a procedure after a bit of a bump and the old boy next door was tested but I wasn't. Nit sure if there was a criteria or what for testing.

Slick

Guru
Shouldn’t he have done it by now and be isolating?
There seems to be a shift from a negative test doesn't automatically mean you haven't got it to after 48 hours and you still haven't got symptoms you can then assume you are safe.

vickster

Legendary Member
There seems to be a shift from a negative test doesn't automatically mean you haven't got it to after 48 hours and you still haven't got symptoms you can then assume you are safe.
I’m not convinced I’d take the chance if visiting potentially vulnerable older people

Reactions: C R

vickster

Legendary Member
Funny, I had a procedure after a bit of a bump and the old boy next door was tested but I wasn't. Nit sure if there was a criteria or what for testing.
Dunno, private hospital tests all in patients.
My dad was tested before his NHS cataract op a few months ago, and my mother was tested as an in patient after a TIA.

classic33

Legendary Member
I've had none, nor have my two sons. My youngest though is going to have to have two a week at school from January.

SWMBO has them twice a week now as she's front-line NHS.
Assuming they go back to school in Calderdale in January, they start a similar testing regime.

Top Bottom