How many ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
I am selling something on ebay and I can't quite believe the amount of interest it has generated...
There are 5 days left and I currently have 95 watchers from 360 views.

I'm used to a few watchers, but 95 ???

ohmy.gif

potsy

Rambler
I am selling something on ebay and I can't quite believe the amount of interest it has generated...
There are 5 days left and I currently have 95 watchers from 360 views.

I'm used to a few watchers, but 95 ???

ohmy.gif

What you selling? Your body?
whistling.gif

I once had over 300 watchers and 85 bids on a pair of Tannoy Dual Concentric Gold speakers I was selling. They eventually sold for a quite staggering sum, and were posted to a Chinese lady in Newcastle who was shipping them out to her brother in Hong Kong. I had dozens of questions about them, until then I hadn't appreciated how sought after they were. Nice thing is, they were given to me by an old boy who was moving overseas, he told me to either use them or get what I could for them. He was as chuffed as I was with what they fetched!

Gordon

Night Train

Maker of Things
I had a really nice Makita core drilling set on Ebay with a low start and no reserve. It got about 130 watchers and not a single bid.
The other one, exactly the same Makita but without the core drills, got over £300.:huh:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Ebay is my way of creating funds to buy bike stuff seeing as Wiggle and now Evans take Paypal...easy peesy !

adscrim

Veteran
Are you upgrading? Have you seen the Boardman Elite bikes that the United Healthcare team are using, very nice indeed.

Top Bottom