• 10-20k

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 20-30k

• 30-40k

• 40-50k

• I'm an MP, I'd rather not discuss it (50k+)

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Nowhere near enough!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I earned £10k less this year than the year before..... but also lost 2 stone in weight and got back on the bike....No more two hours plus a day sat in a car, 38 days holiday and a final salary pension now, loads less stress and I work 37 hours a week.....well worth loosing £10k.

Maz

Guru
fossyant said:
I earned £10k less this year than the year before..... but also lost 2 stone in weight and got back on the bike....No more two hours plus a day sat in a car, 38 days holiday and a final salary pension now, loads less stress and I work 37 hours a week.....well worth loosing £10k.
Well said, fossy. You cant put a price on your own health and well-being.

ChrisKH

Guru
No disrespect to the survey setter but I know some secretaries (not many but a few) who are MP's.

Talking of MPs', anyone see my MP Bob Spink making an arse of himself over the last few days? He never did shake my hand at the train station at election time; must have been the cycle gear.

Arch

Married to Night Train
If you count my grant as earnings, 10-20K (13 to be precise). This year, probably less, possibly on or under the 10K mark, depending on what job I get.

Maz

Guru
Arch said:
If you count my grant as earnings, 10-20K (13 to be precise). This year, probably less, possibly on or under the 10K mark, depending on what job I get.
Any ideas what sort of job you want to do after your studies?
do i sound like your mum?!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Maz said:
Any ideas what sort of job you want to do after your studies?
do i sound like your mum?!

Preferably something useful and interesting, that earns just enough. Failing that something that pays the bills, with a little bit to spare, and isn't utterly soul destroying or involves selling crap to people who don't need it.

I've got one day a week as editorial assistant on Velovision (see my sig), and an application in now for a part-time job coordinating volunteers at a local environment centre and urban nature reserve. So, that sort of thing.

I made the decision in the last year that I'd rather be time-rich, and as stressfree as possible, rather than money-rich, and running a rat race just to keep up with an expensive lifestyle.

Not sure if you sound like my Mum. Do you sound like the Queen, only a bit posher?:blush:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm not even going to pay tax ... I think, although they seemed to have removed it from my salary ... I guess I will have to claim it back.

Luckily hubby earns more:biggrin:.

Top Bottom