How much is this bike worth?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bethan99

Just been given this bike for my birthday, but have never heard of Woodrup. Cant find anything about them, only that they are hand built in Leeds.
Cant get on with it, it has a Fixed wheel and it just feels weird to cycle it, So i need to sell it, but have no idea how much it is worth. My friend told me he paid £120 for it, but it feels to me a very well built bike and has super light frame. The detail all over the bike is really nice. Any ideas?

And also does anyone know how much it wouldc ost to change it to a single speed free wheel bike?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_0608.JPG
    IMG_0608.JPG
    661.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0610.JPG
    IMG_0610.JPG
    864.1 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0607.JPG
    IMG_0607.JPG
    651.1 KB · Views: 32

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Take a look here for information on the Brand. I have no idea what the bike would be worth I'm afraid but maybe the company themselves could give you an idea?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The frame may fetch a few bob. The forks aren't original, and it's a collection of cheap bits to make a fixie.

TBH the bits aren't worth much more than the frame. Try ebaying it, should fetch about £100.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Your bike is worth whatever somebody will pay for it on the open market.

Try ebaying it with a silly reserve (eg £200). The highest bid you receive will be its market value. Then try selling it for that.

Top Bottom