How much money have you spent today??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
Its shocking how much cash slips through your fingers.........heres my spend today

Cleaner £20
Lunch out for the family £27
Photo booth pics for sons club £5
3 x films from Blockbuster £10
2 x pairs school trousers for my son £14
small present for friends daughter £16

Total £92

I know alot of these were not essential purchases but its cheaper to go to work!!! I had today off to be with the mrs & kids!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Well no cash has left me today although I have made a cheque out for tomorrow's Audax.

And I have lights/computer/telly/cooker/kettle on + eaten and drunk stuff - all of which does cost money................

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Two metres of upholstery fabric at £1 per metre (a remnant of good quality fabric)
Two large punnets of blackberries £1.50
One fountain pen and a roller ball pen in a wooden box (at Oxfam) £4.00
Four scones and two packets of crisps £3

:biggrin:

potsy

Rambler

Recession starting to bite Ian?
tongue.gif

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
£8.

Bleach, 2 danish, bleach, newspaper, eggs.

Yum :biggrin:

potsy

Rambler
Nope.. day off with the little sproglet today, so no need to send any dosh.

Then again the only money I really spend during a workday is for a coffee at lunchtime.

Oh yeah forgot you're a part timer now. I'm the same take anything I need to work so I don't really spend much either,

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yup, and very enjoyable it's turning out to be too.

and yup, take my own lunch everyday to work. Amazing how much money you can save that way.
Oh yeah forgot you're a part timer now. I'm the same take anything I need to work so I don't really spend much either,

Arch

Married to Night Train
Nothing for me - some days I'll splash out 70p on a Chunion pasty, or 1.20 on a steak pie, or lunch, depending on which round I do (and therefore which bakers/butchers I pass by).

Top Bottom