How often do you wash your bib tights?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
...assuming you wear a pair of cycling shorts underneath that is.

I'll go first - roughly every 2-3 days, depending on how much sweat or rain/road mush gets onto them.

zizou

Veteran
After every use, even if ive only been out for half an hour and didn't get them sweaty or dirty. I just dont like putting on clothes that are 'dirty' even if they dont look dirty, makes my skin go all funny and i just cant feel comfortable!

PK99

Legendary Member
zizou said:
After every use, even if ive only been out for half an hour and didn't get them sweaty or dirty. I just dont like putting on clothes that are 'dirty' even if they dont look dirty, makes my skin go all funny and i just cant feel comfortable!

+1

gavintc

Guru
When they look a little grubby. It will normally take a week to get that state. I think I washed them last weekend.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Every ride - just as easy to chuck them in with everything else (cycling kit) each evening on a 30c wash.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Every ride where they're worn....this thread makes me feel queasy in the morning....!!

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I use Ronhill Tracksters and I was them after every use!

The thought of putting them on when I know they're still all sweaty from the last ride makes me shudder ...

Tollers said:
Once a week for me, usually saturday mornings. Fridays can be a little fruity if it's been a warm week.

Tollers

You are having a giraffe! xx(xx(:ohmy:

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
It's nowhere near as bad as when people talk about putting on their shorts/bib shorts on for a whole week or more without washing. Don't be posting on here thanks. :ohmy:

At least for me, bibtights are an outer layer. Plus I tend not to sweat much as I'm quite careful about keeping my temperature right. Even then I wash roughly every second use, and more often if I think they need it.

Top Bottom