How would you change your life ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Noodley thread prompted me to ask myself this...no regrets, because you cant change the person you are...but what would you change if you could.

Me...i'm an introvert, and sometimes hate it. But then, i listen to the dross that spews out of some extroverts mouths...and i'm thankful that (i hope) what i do say is sensible and that people, friends and family come to you for sensible conversation and advice.

So..i'd be more outgoing :blush:

Spill the beans then...:smile:

Dave5N

Über Member
More time.

More intentionality.

Kate Moss and six million quid in cash.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Im too critical of myself, so i would change that. But i guess if i wasnt then i wouldnt feel like i need to go out and train:wacko:
Can i say i wish i started cycling when i was younger, and got into it properly then, instead of just getting into it when i was older.
But im fine how i am so i wouldnt really want to change.

D

Deleted member 1258

I am what I am, I am who I am, I would'nt change. Sometimes, in moments of weakness, I think it would be nice to rectify some past mistakes but then I think no that would change me and I don't want that.

yello

I have a crushing self doubt that I really really should have grown out of. I have learnt to live with it and get it into perspective but it still eats at me.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Non, Je ne regrette rien...

Well, maybe there's the odd night when I would have had one less drink...

And then there was Sally ... - but then maybe I'd never have met Mrs Uncle Phil...

But on the whole, no regrets.

Gromit

Über Member
Thinking about a big change now, trying to continue a career in being a ranger/warden isn't working out, I have spent 4 years hitting my head against a brick wall and still not getting anywhere. Short contracts, having to move away, I do love working outdoors, however my latest job isn't working out. Time to retrain in a profession me thinks, something like nursing.

yenrod

gbb said:
Noodley thread prompted me to ask myself this...no regrets, because you cant change the person you are...but what would you change if you could.

Me...i'm an introvert, and sometimes hate it. But then, i listen to the dross that spews out of some extroverts mouths...and i'm thankful that (i hope) what i do say is sensible and that people, friends and family come to you for sensible conversation and advice.

So..i'd be more outgoing :?:

Spill the beans then...;)

He who laughs last, laughs longest ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Phil said:
But on the whole, no regrets.

I dunno, you could have ducked in that cafe on Saturday and avoided hitting your head on that low lampshade...:?:

Me, I wish I was a bit more confident at approaching people, I hate having to find stuff out, esp over the phone. I'll look all round a shop before I ask someone if they have what I'm looking for. No idea why, I just have this powerful... shyness, I guess - although sit me in the middle of a bunch of people I bearly know socially, and I'll natter away until people's ears bleed...

Top Bottom