How young are you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Following on from the how old are you threads...

How young (or old) do you feel?

I still feel like a 20 something until I'm with 20 somethings and then I feel my age.

Night Train said:
Following on from the how old are you threads...

How young (or old) do you feel?

I still feel like a 20 something until I'm with 20 somethings and then I feel my age.
I feel like a 20 year old until I feel myself, at which point it all goes a bit forty-ish....

jonesy

Guru
I feel very very different from how I did when I was in my 20s; but not in a negative way. I was a bit of a miserable sod as a teenager and completely lacking in self confidence. It seems like a very long time ago now and almost like recalling the life of another person.

OP
OP
Night Train

Night Train

Maker of Things
I definately don't feel like I am old enough, nor experienced enough to have done all the things I have done in life. Looking back on my CV I am sometimes amazed at how many years of working experience there is.
Looking back on my personal life, I think crumbs, I've been around the block a few times, where did I get the time to fit it all in?

snakehips

I reached the age of 40 long before my time , but I stayed there long after I should have move on (in theory)
Snake
I4.jpg

Depressingly I feel as old as I am now. The last few years have been mentally hard and I've seen a few of my friends begin to suffer the ravages of time and one of them is no longer amongst us. Such is life.

Top Bottom