I ate all the pies!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brock

Mince pies that is.. She cooked a load yesterday, we had some with Somerfield's best double cream with brandy last night. This morning she's at work, and I just scoffed the last four with a coffee, leaving none for her when she gets back from work.
I feel guilty, how should I deal with this situation?

Blame that dog!

Otherwise start baking.

Otherwise, well, you're in the deep stuff! :tongue:

Brock said:
Mince pies that is.. She cooked a load yesterday, we had some with Somerfield's best double cream with brandy last night. This morning she's at work, and I just scoffed the last four with a coffee, leaving none for her when she gets back from work.
I feel guilty, how should I deal with this situation?

Blame and guilt have no place here! You should admonish her for not making more and suggest ways she might improve the next batch. In return you could offer to nip to Somerfields on the bike to get some more double cream: I also advise getting out of the house quickly before the rolling pin leaves her hand!!

Look out Speicher he's behind you!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Patrick Stevens said:
Time is on your side. With a good head start you could be 500 miles away.

That is a serious underestimation, I am now nearly 1000 miles away, on board Tug in Stockholm. Now where does Dayvo live, perhaps he knows how to fend off wild dogs. Meanwhile, I will batten down the hatches, and go below (with my Captain) :evil::ohmy:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Excuse me, why if Brock ate the mince pies, am I being chased across continents by a very ferocious-looking dog? Stockholm is an hour ahead of England, so BJB's dog will never catch up ......

What's that barking I can hear?

OP
OP
Brock

Brock

hehe.. I took Crackle's excellent advice, turned the tables and admonished her for a clear defecit in pie availability, seemed to work.
Although I still have a nagging feeling I'll be paying for my gluttony at some point :smile:

Top Bottom