"I Boris"...We Really Need to Talk About Johnson

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Yesterday my 10 year old son asked why if Boris needs a haircut so much can he not as PM have one. I found it very difficult to explain to him in a way that he could understand that if Boris got his haircut early it would lead to greater calls for resignation than anything else he has done in his entire life. I think that is pretty sad.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Lovely bit of squirrel
Yesterday my 10 year old son asked why if Boris needs a haircut so much can he not as PM have one. I found it very difficult to explain to him in a way that he could understand that if Boris got his haircut early it would lead to greater calls for resignation than anything else he has done in his entire life. I think that is pretty sad.
That's good to know. I've just ordered a set of clippers, should be with him tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Edwardoka

Bloviating Windbag
It's a absolute joke ! Have you ever heard such shite...
View: https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1376507001526755335?s=19

If you don't know what the Nolan principles are,obviously everyone does 🙄 But just to remind ourselves..
Selflessness.
Integrity.
Objectivity.
Accountability.
Openness.
Honesty.
Leadership.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm choosing the most charitable interpretation that he believes in them, as in he thinks that they probably exist but has no evidence to support that

Adam4868

Guru
What sort of numpty votes for this and still believes he's doing the "best he can"This will get buried under the relaxing of restrictions and the vaccination success.
There's nothing that warrants resigning as nobody is slightly surprised.
Says everything about what we've become as a country,from outside were being viewed as a joke.

What sort of numpty votes for this and still believes he's doing the "best he can"This will get buried under the relaxing of restrictions and the vaccination success.
There's nothing that warrants resigning as nobody is slightly surprised.
Says everything about what we've become as a country,from outside were being viewed as a joke.
What is even more scary is that there is no one else in the wings that can get the votes. The landslide says a lot. And for the first time, poor leadership overshadowed by a litany of issues. Thats not how it supposed to be but it is what it is.

• Sad
Reactions: C R

the snail

Guru

stowie

Legendary Member
Really? The BBC has stuff like this daily and is thought of by many as a labour mouthpiece. Obviously the opposite view applies when they are faintly critical of Sirkierstarmer.
I was thinking more of the tabloid press. Boris Bonking Blonde Bombshell type of thing. It has the most senior politician in the land, an affair, a blonde, and questions over use of public money. I would have thought this would be catnip to the red-tops. But barely a peep.

The beeb is running the story from the potential misuse of public funds angle. Marr was quite deliberate on not reviewing the Mirror last Sunday when the story broke with that paper.

Top Bottom