Adam4868

Guru
£11,600 spent on a light shade.
Can anyone justify this?

View attachment 586076
I dunno if my partner likes something who am I to say no 🙄

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I'm confused. Cummings is now a reliable witness? I thought it was well understood that he is a compulsive liar?
Like Boris, his ex-friend Dommie-kins will say anything that suits him at any given moment. They're currently acting like two junior school children having a spat and are at the stage of telling tales on each other, and the tales each are currently telling, I reckon, are likely to be true.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
What matters is a government’s ability to spend public money by getting value for money.
If you can’t manage that in your private life you are unlikely to able to do it in your public life.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
What a fantastic observation.

“The prime minister approaches truth the way a toddler handles broccoli. He understands the idea that it contains some goodness, but it will touch his lips only if a higher authority compels it there.”

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
What a fantastic observation.

“The prime minister approaches truth the way a toddler handles broccoli. He understands the idea that it contains some goodness, but it will touch his lips only if a higher authority compels it there.”
I read that article as well. Like an obituary.

Starmer has got right on Johnson's thrupennys this PMQs. He's ripping, and also a guilty as feck. Here comes Blackford to twist the knife....

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Top Bottom