"I Boris"...We Really Need to Talk About Johnson

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Did he really claim that Brexit had helped deal with the threat posed by the European Super League?
With all the other stuff bubbling under, there's not been a lot of coverage of Johnson's meeting with Man Utd's Ed Woodwood shortly before the ESL announcement. Woodwood of course being one of the chief architects of the ESL project. Funny how it didn't come up then.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...-news/boris-johnson-urged-come-clean-20465242
Sorry to reply to my own. He's now been asked the question in PMQs and is claiming that the government could have acted because of some unspecified freedom we somehow acquired after Brexit. As it's Johnson we can pretty much assume it's bullschit.

Did he really claim that Brexit had helped deal with the threat posed by the European Super League?
Yes, he lied about that and about needing to leave EMA for vaccine rollout. Flat out lies.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Yes, he lied about that and about needing to leave EMA for vaccine rollout. Flat out lies.
Time to remind people about Joseph Goebbel's "Big Lie". Just for comparison.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

I find it amazing that Boris is basking in the feel good factor from the vaccine programme so much so that many of the public do not seem concerned about his character.

It is just like someone who has been knocked off their bike because of a motorist's dangerous driving praising that motorist for having a first-aid kit to help staunch the bleeding rather than blaming them for the stupid driving that caused the injuries.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I find it amazing that Boris is basking in the feel good factor from the vaccine programme so much so that many of the public do not seem concerned about his character.

It is just like someone who has been knocked off their bike because of a motorist's dangerous driving praising that motorist for having a first-aid kit to help staunch the bleeding rather than blaming them for the stupid driving that caused the injuries.
Johnson’s constant invocation of the vaccine programme is starting to sound a lot like “making the trains run on time”.

REally? People didn't semm that interested in his well publicised lies and caharcter flaws BEFORE he was elected.
You are correct, and I am also amazed at that.

Adam4868

Guru
It's plays into the narrative of were better out of the EU than in aswell.As in the success of the vaccine roll out in this country.
That and Starmer has been sh1te !

Top Bottom