I don't believe it (Victor meldrew voice)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

get this . I have a Ltd Company bank account with Alliance and Leicester Commercial Bank

One day I get a new debit card through the post .Didn't request it did'nt want it. A & L say its necessary to upgrade security for my benefit.

Go to use my usual card in Asda its declined .A & L have cancelled it without warning.

Phone A & L and get new card authorized. Go to pay for shopping -card declined.
Spend next 20 minutes on two mobile phones at the checkout trying to sort the mess out.
Pay for shopping by cash and slink out like a criminal.

Request new card which arrives 2 weeks later .This is now three weeks I have been unable to use my business bank account !

On the back of the envelope are the words
" Do we have your correct name, date of birth address and post code ?"

so every Tom Dick and Harry in the Postal Service would naturally assume that the envelope contains a credit card (can feel it) and that all of the persons bank account details and personal details are probably in the envelope !
In the same post today in an identical envelope guess what I received ?

yes.... the flippin pin number

;) who gets these cretins dressed in the morning?

Night Train

Maker of Things
My ex wife had a bank card delivered by recorded delivery. The postie knocked but she was out so he leaves a note saying that it was left with a neighbour. She is furious but checks with the neighbour anyway and found that it wasn't left with the neighbour but with the neighbours friend who was also calling at the same time but couldn't get an answer as the neighbour was out at the time!

So in effect the postie gave her bank card to a complete stranger standing outside next door's house! Numpty!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I got a new card recently. The bank normally send it about a month in advance and I was pretty worried about it so asked the bank about 3 weeks ago whether they'd sent it. It did get sent out at that time and spent 3 weeks belting round royal fail's system before arriving 2 days before the other one expired.

Top Bottom