I don't drink but...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willow

I could do with one now, just picked up ds2 from football. Came home and DS1 had his head through the front door uh o I thought as he nearly gasped his last breath - there's water coming through the ceiling he calmly says - did you forget to turn the bath off, did it overflow - just a little says he - oh right, that would be why there was inches of water on the bathroom floor even with all the towels he could find, and water coming through 3 ceilings downstairs - my house is on the market (crazy time to sell but good time to buy and there's a house I like!) so tomorrow what's the betting someone comes to look at my dripping ceilings!;)

postman

Legendary Member
Water water everywhere.But you can still play on the computer.Cool.A little call to the insurance company on Monday then.Hope everything goes well.

OP
OP
W

Willow

I can play cause I've run out of dry stuff (all sheets and towels now soaked) so nothing more I can do for the time being. Just turned the radiators on full blast so it will be like the tropics in her shortly. Perhaps I should put the bikes in the hall so they can have an automatic bike wash!;)

my son told me to look on the bright side - we have a tiled hall rather than carpets - not bad for age 11 - pity he didn't use that side of the brain earlier.

longers

Legendary Member
^ ;) 10/10 Maz

Hope everything gets sorted out for you Willow.

Keith Oates

Janner
Willow said:
I could do with one now, just picked up ds2 from football. Came home and DS1 had his head through the front door uh o I thought as he nearly gasped his last breath - there's water coming through the ceiling he calmly says - did you forget to turn the bath off, did it overflow - just a little says he - oh right, that would be why there was inches of water on the bathroom floor even with all the towels he could find, and water coming through 3 ceilings downstairs - my house is on the market (crazy time to sell but good time to buy and there's a house I like!) so tomorrow what's the betting someone comes to look at my dripping ceilings!:eek:

You mean you came on the computer instead of having a beer, respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom