I don't think...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
...my letter box is big enough. The postie seems intent on folding in half every single f***ing letter he posts through my door and it's starting to irritate me now.

Can't help but wonder what will happen to my post if I collar him about it, though?! :biggrin:

yenrod

Yuh could try and approach the postie and say in a friendly manner 'some important docs where folded last wk' upon being posted thru the l.box...where you on then...

..then if it was him then he'll get the msg ! :biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
simonali;212367...[COLOR="Red" said:
my letter box is big enough.[/COLOR] The postie seems intent on folding in half every single f***ing letter he posts through my door and it's starting to irritate me now.

Can't help but wonder what will happen to my post if I collar him about it, though?! :biggrin:

Get a bigger one then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oates said:
Speak for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:biggrin::smile:!

:smile:

Maz

Guru
yenrod said:
Yuh could try and approach the postie and say in a friendly manner 'some important docs were folded last wk' upon being posted thru the l.box...were you on then...

..then if it was him then he'll get the msg ! :biggrin:
in this context, the word you need is were.
[no offence yenrod]

Top Bottom