1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I fecking loves my job!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by mickle, 29 Apr 2008.

?
  1. Kill me now.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I fecking hate my job.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. I dislike my job.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. My job is boring.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  5. I wish I had a job.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  6. It's alright I suppose.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  7. Job's a good un.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  8. I have a great job.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  9. I love my job.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I've died and gone to heaven

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. On a scale of one 2 ten how about u?

2. EmGee DK

EmGee DK New Member

:biggrin:

Deja vue?

3. Renard

Renard Guest

Mustn't grumble

4. EmGee DK

EmGee DK New Member

I need an option: I just quit my old job and I'm clueless whether I like the new job or not... is that possible please? :biggrin:

5. dmoan

dmoan Über Member

When at work, I frequently console myself with the thought that every day which passes is a day closer to death. Or retirement, whichever comes first - only 29 years to go (if they let me retire at 65).

Must leave for the office now - perhaps I will be struck by lightning on the walk to work. *looks longingly at sky*.

6. I can't change the poll now, I had enough trouble getting it up! I am prepared to wait until you have decided.

*sits down, twiddles thumbs*

7. EmGee DK

EmGee DK New Member

As soon as the jury comes back I'll let you know :biggrin:

8. Landslide

Landslide Rare Migrant

9. Maz

Maz Guru

I dislike my job. The best part of it is cycling to and from it. Especially from it.

10. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

The job is OK for me but like everyone I suppose some days are better than others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

I really can't grumble about my job, it is not too demanding and I get paid very well.

Having said that though it is just too easy, not challenging enough, and I really see it as a way of getting the cash together to set myself up on my own.

12. I have a great job - I never really do much and only work 7-10 hours a day. Which for a lorry driver is good going. And they pay me well too.

13. Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey Toll Collector on the Road to Nowhere

I like some aspects of my job, but not others. I like the research, policy and media sides, but not so much the teaching at the moment. I get paid peanuts considering my qualifications and training, but if you're an academic that's hardly the point.

14. Alcdrew

Alcdrew Senior Member

I have no strong feeling about my job, where should I put my vote? Mostly boring, but if something goes wrong it can be fun sorting it out, unfortunately things don't go wrong often enough. Really want something in between 'My job's boring' and 'It's alright I suppose' but not 'I wish I had a job', maybe 'I wish I had enough money so I didn't need a job'

But I've been here about 13 years, and I'll probably be here for at least another 13 years... Oh want fun.

15. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Why, what would you be setting up for ?