I got my end off'...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I'm considering changing the barrel adjuster on the rear derailieur of the tandem today.

Young Un

I've done 55 miles this morning with the club run, then I am off out later to cycle to my mates house, making todays mileage in the region of 70miles, my parents think I'm mad:biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
*Ian goes and checks that his Roubaix is not in the direct sun whilst in the conservatory*

Hover Fly said:
I'm considering moving my bike so the sun doesn't shine directly on it.

My bike(s) is covered from wheel to wheel in merde after yesterday's weather affair - I will spend the day and the night washing, cleaning, oiling, posting, drinking, eating, surfing, watching and reading...:evil::rain::cheers::cheers:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Took off and thoroughly cleaned the spd cleats in my "best" shoes - reposiotioned them and screwed back into place :evil:

Tightened crank bolts and chainring bolts and pumped up my tyres & adjusted my brakes.

Might go for a spin later this afternoon / evening. The hangover is now deminished :cheers:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Did all my housework first thing, gave Mr Horsey a good brush (ending up with almost as many hairs on me as are on him:wacko:) watered the tomato plants which are threatening to take over the greenhouse, and did a lovely 15 miles on bikey in the sunshine:biggrin:

Am feeling poorly today and yesterday tho, a bit achey with a banging headache and bit of a sore throat:sad: Hope its not the start of:mrpig::evil:

Am now going to camp out in the garden with a book and a drink and just chill:becool:

Chinese planned for tonight too so all is well here!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
yenrod said:
:thumbsup: My Bars - anyone else done anything exciting :hungry:

We had the storm from hell yesterday evening and that knocked our power out for 16 hours.

Apart from that buggering up my ride yesterday, nothing special.

Top Bottom