I had a dream....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Francesca

I had the craziest dream last that I was cycling in the Tour de France :blush: , in the lead with Lance Armstrong and Chris Boardman chatting away with them!! ..and I was on my mountain bike..how mental is that? Has anybody had any crazy cycling dreams?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
i had a dream that my saddle was knackered and I needed a new one... imagine my delight when i woke up and realised it wasn't 'that knackered' after all!

I also had a dream once that my bike had been nicked and I lay in bed for ages because I didn't want to leave by bedroom and see the vacant space my bike once occupied... imagine my joy when i realised it was just a dream!

Risex4

Dropped by the autobus
If by "crazy cycling dream" you mean peddling like fury on a path through some forest which was a kind of loop-the-loop whilst being chased by some weird, erm, things; then yes.

Nowt wrong with the actual cycling, but them trees weren't right. And which ever council laid that cycle path is going to get a stern letter when I find out who it was...

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Once had a dream someone was breaking into my garage (under the bedroom) to steal my bikes - woke up and realised it wasnt a dream at all - is that classed as a nighmare?

Lucheni

I dreamed I was on a lime green recumbent trike being towed by a spaniel. I was wearing bright yellow and neon green trousers and had a blue and gold macaw on each shoulder. I was singing Humble Neighbourhoods by P!nk as we zoomed through town. It was pretty crazy.

Top Bottom