I have also just bought a new bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
After visiting loads of bike shops, making up my mind twice then changing it I have today bought a Trek 7.3FX Disc. I was going to get a Marin, had settled on it, but the Trek has a better warranty and including having a pannier rack fitted still came out best part of £100 cheaper than the Marin so I changed my mind again. Now I have done it I am looking forward to having a first ride tomorrow. Here is a picture.

Trek.jpg

actual photos please:thumbsup:

OP
OP
compo

compo

Veteran
actual photos please:thumbsup:

The bike is identical apart from the rack. If I hadn't said it wasn't my actual photo you wouldn't know the diference. If it's that important I will take a picture tomorrow outside and swap it for the one I posted.

OP
OP
compo

compo

Veteran
chill out...wasnt meant to be taken serious, its a very nice bike

I wasn't moaning, but didn't realise the etiquette of the real photo as pointed out by Cyclist33, so i will change it tomorrow. Not enough light now to take a reasonable photo.

OP
OP
compo

compo

Veteran
I've changed the photo :whistle: Ignore the date as it is a day early and I need to reset the camera.

Bluenite

I have a FX 7.1 and love him to bits. Out of all the bikes i have owned, my Trek gives me the smoothest and most comfortable ride.
It is the only bike i have never had to change the Saddle:wahhey:, so i got the same make one on my road bike. The only thing i didn't
like was the handle bars, so i changed them to straight bars.

Built like tanks but as light as cake. I know you will have many happy travels on yours.

Top Bottom