I have joined the dark side..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
My brand new toy. My first recumbent. And it's brilliant..
thumbsup.png

5799636960_8a67ac4112_z.jpg

There are more pics HERE

Arch

Married to Night Train
Nice! Welcome to the Catrike clan....

markg0vbr

Über Member
if bent's are the dark side, trike bent's are the slippery slope to weird beard and sandals with socks.
the first sign of this syndrome, is when you start adapting bits of kit for the bent, like lights, computer mounts and luggage that hangs ether side of you seat and not getting off you bike when you get to a café as it is so comfortable.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Lovely looking machine Ian, but I suppose you'll be in a bit of a cold sweat now until you've got your cleaning routing regimented for it :whistle:

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Just been out for a local roads 5 miler. Seemed to have got the balance near enough sorted. Can give it a good side to side wobble without any problems. The roundabouts at the top of my road don't seem to be a problem now, got them sussed though it's weird having to drop the inside foot on a turn, total opposite to what I am used to.. Starting off still needs some work. Need to start using the cleats as had a couple of foot slippage problems. Gonna try get out on it every night for practice. BUT IT BLOODY GOOD FUN!!

dwain pipe

if bent's are the dark side, trike bent's are the slippery slope to weird beard and sandals with socks.
the first sign of this syndrome, is when you start adapting bits of kit for the bent, like lights, computer mounts and luggage that hangs ether side of you seat and not getting off you bike when you get to a café as it is so comfortable.

Thats me daddyo
cool.gif

Top Bottom