I have just realised...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
...the point of the slightly pointless "to shave or not to shave" thread from a while back.

IF you had to stop and dive behind a hedge for a wee one day whilst out cycling, and then, mid squat (your a woman) you just happened to lose your balance and fall over backwards,leggings round your ankles, into a ditch full of nettles, I presume that if you were a hairy mary who elected not to "tidy ones garden" so to speak that it may have prevented your lady bits from being very very stung along with your bum, arms and right leg.

Theoretically of course.;)

Wanted......rubber ring on loan for a couple of days so Lisa21 can sit down...................:becool:

oxbob

:becool: ;)

This thread is useless without pictures, video and a comic Benny Hill type music playing in the background....;):rofl:

You feckin complete and utter muppet.

:biggrin: I'll just go with the one smiley as there aren't any which convey enough mirth for this one.

Mental sight of squatting Lycra Lisa toppling noislessly backwards into the nettles whilst in stealth pee mode.

Numpty!

;)

two words - Shee wee.

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
I know, I know...I cant believe I did that!!!;) Must have looked funny as fook if anyone had seen but thankfully it went unwitnessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purplepolly

Lisa21 said:
Must have looked funny as fook if anyone had seen but thankfully it went unwitnessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you sure no-one was flying overhead at the time?

or any birdwatchers (birds with feathers that is) with binoculars

and then there's all those satellites ...

Top Bottom