I have news

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyclenic

My appologies for not being on the site for the past month, christmas has been manick.

Anywho, to my point.

Just wanted to share with you all, (as i'm soo excited and will tell anyone who will listen)

I'm engaged!!!!!!!

Other half proposed christmas day morning, it was the first present i opened, with a lovely personalised card.

I got a cycle computer aswell, and i dont know which i'm more excited about :angry: :wacko:

super happy
:ohmy::evil::thumbsup: ( i like the pig, i think he's cute)

Young Un

Congratulations!!!

Steve

yenrod

cyclenic said:
I'm engaged!!!!!!!

Seconds out round 1

Nah all the best pal...as long as she respects you etviceversa...

:?:

OP
OP
cyclenic

cyclenic

Cheers catheryn for the offer, considering i dont know you, i will bare you in mind.

No we haven't set a date, were looking to buy a house first, but with the credit crunch, will watch the market and save our pennies, so wedding wont be for a few years. But i'm super excited all the same.

wafflycat

cyclenic said:
Cheers catheryn for the offer, considering i dont know you, i will bare you in mind.

No we haven't set a date, were looking to buy a house first, but with the credit crunch, will watch the market and save our pennies, so wedding wont be for a few years. But i'm super excited all the same.

Weddings don't have to be expensive. MrWC & I got married at the local regsitry office - us, a couple of witnesses & my parents. That was it. We had open house that night for our friends. Cheap, in financial terms, but it was a great day.

dudi

Nic, my wife and I are in the same boat in the housing market...
I work for a bank and I'm being laid off in September but being 'in the biz' we get some decent forecasts for the housing market.
Those that know how these things work reckon that prices will keep dropping till late '09 and then be pretty stable for a few years after that (then begin to rise again).
Along with that, mortgages should start to become easier to obtain around mid '09 and the lending market should be back to it's sensible best early/mid '10.

We're aiming to save up a bit more deposit and start looking for houses around August...

Best of luck with the planning of the wedding, I know it's a tough job, we only got married last year and it's quite a logistical minefield. We got married at a place that does a lot of marriages and got them to do as much of the catering etc as possible, that paid off as the day ran smoothly with one major "sub-contactor"...

Top Bottom