I have seen the bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Vernon and me live in the same street.He has just brought his new bike round for me to see.His photos cannot tell just how beautiful the bike is.I have just spent ten mins or more drooling,i also found myself stroking the saddle a black B17.The bike is a work of art,with some very special touches.They have placed a V on the frame.How special is that.It's stunning.The colour is sort of apple green with the Woodrup name in black on white panels.The bike just shouts look at me i am class.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
did vernon let you take it for a long spin round the county

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Postman, will you be popping in to Woodrups? One could always do with an extra bike!
Sir i am very humble,humble indeed.And i fear my lack of cycling knowledge would put me at a disadvantage in entering such a fine establishment as Woodrups.No Sir i knows my place and Woodrups is not my place i fear.Your 'umble servant Postman.

Sorry Mr Dickens it's the best i could do.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Woodrup Cycles are magnificent. My cycling interests have been sustained by Steve and Tony Woodrup over the past seven or eight years. Nio question has been too dumb. No request has been too much bother. It's been good to see the establishment grow and take on more staff. Their position as a bike shop in Leeds has been strengthened by the closure of the Bob Jackson retail operation and no doubt the presence of some of their premier hand crafted frames now that Kevin Sayles has returned to the fold.

Top Bottom