i just don't get it...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Haitch

Flim Flormally

Arch

Married to Night Train
Two items of post on the hall table this morning, both bills for other flats...

I suppose getting nothing but a bill for me would be the worse outcome for morale...

I'm opening a great big bottle of red, if anyone else single would like to join me.

TVC

graham56 said:
Is Valentines day for females only? SWMBO is out spending but i get nowt though but.:tongue:

Of course it is, I've just been to M&S (looking for a picture frame - very romantic:rolleyes:) There are row after row of chocs, flowers, unsuitable underwear, cheap cava and seriously sloppy cards in the womens section. In the blokes area there is a sad looking aisle end with a couple of pairs of heart shaped cufflinks, some socks with 'Love you' embroidered on them, some vague red wind and a choice of two comedy cards.

wafflycat

graham56 said:
Thought you had bad heed, Waffles?

I do - more than bad heed, bonnie laad. Currently at the tail end of the migraine. Having been woken in the early hours of the morning (3am'ish) with a migraine so bad the pain was worse than childbirth and worse than a broken bone, add on to that the nausea and the visual disturbances, death would have been a welcome release. :tongue: I'm now at the stage of what I refer to as 'post-migraine fatigue' I don't know how, but the end of a bad migraine leaves me more exhausted than having done an imperial century cycle ride in a headwind and rain. :sad::sad::laugh:

Edit: even with the above, one does not fail to tell one's spouse that one loves him.

Arch

Married to Night Train
fossyant said:
Nasty migraines - never had them myself, but my mum did ! Hope it improves by this evening :tongue:

Apart from anything else "I've got a headache" is a crap excuse...

(I remember my BF coming back from a trip to the loo at a service station laughing, as he'd just seen a condom machine that also dispensed Anadin... He reckoned that was covering all the bases...)

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Smokin Joe said:
Never mind buggi, it's the thought that counts.

Though obviously, no one thought of you...

:tongue:

graham56 said:
Is Valentines day for females only? SWMBO is out spending but i get nowt though but.:sad:

I believe that, originally, yes it was... St Valentine was a bloke wasn't he?

Top Bottom