I love my new shoes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Janeyb

Have finally purchased a proper pair of spd shoes (rather than the cheap Lidl ones I was using). Well....should say my hubbie purchased them for my birthday. They are Scott Pro Lady mtb shoes and they are fantastic. Admittedly....not using them for mtb riding as use spds on my road bike. Love em! Why didn't I buy some ages ago!?!?

karen.488walker

Nothing like new shoes to make a girls' day!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Janeyb said:
Have finally purchased a proper pair of spd shoes (rather than the cheap Lidl ones I was using). Well....should say my hubbie purchased them for my birthday. They are Scott Pro Lady mtb shoes and they are fantastic. Admittedly....not using them for mtb riding as use spds on my road bike. Love em! Why didn't I buy some ages ago!?!?
I've got 2 pairs of cheap Lidl shoes, and they're really good quality! Bought them both for about 17 or 18 quid, been using one for 4 yrs or so, the other is spare, kept for sometime in th future. Also have a pair of shimano things for my roadie (also spd) and they cost 50 or 60 quid, and are ok too, but can't beat the lidl prices...

karen.488walker

Fnaar said:
I've got 2 pairs of cheap Lidl shoes, and they're really good quality! Bought them both for about 17 or 18 quid, been using one for 4 yrs or so, the other is spare, kept for sometime in th future. Also have a pair of shimano things for my roadie (also spd) and they cost 50 or 60 quid, and are ok too, but can't beat the lidl prices...
it's not about the quality o1f shoe for women but 2 things..1) likeabilty 2) price. cheap shoes mean nothing to us no matter how good value they are.

PaulB

Legendary Member
karen.488walker said:
2) price. cheap shoes mean nothing to us no matter how good value they are.

That's true that is. My son's girlfriend's father owns a large shoe emporium* yet she spends a caraaaaaaayzy:eek: amount on shoes when she could get them for nowt. What's that all about?

* I don't mean the emporium is for large shoes btw.

got-to-get-fit

what is it about womens shoes that turn us men on so much??? The sight of a women in stilletoes has strange effects on me.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Me too. Stillettos are known as the most powerful weapon in women's armoury. On the rare occasions my wife wears them I just want to get rude, fast.

OP
OP
Janeyb

Janeyb

there I was being all innocent and naive and thinking that a simple post on the fact that I like my new spd shoes would stay just that....but no.....it quickly deteriorates to the usual CC standard! Silly me! ;)

got-to-get-fit

My wife NEVER wears them as she is 5'11 and thinks they make her too tall.

So consequently not having them in my life makes me even more attracted to them. When i see a good looking woman in the street with a nice pair of shoes i could go to jail for my mucky thoughts alone.

buggi

Bird Saviour
got-to-get-fit said:
My wife NEVER wears them as she is 5'11 and thinks they make her too tall.

So consequently not having them in my life makes me even more attracted to them. When i see a good looking woman in the street with a nice pair of shoes i could go to jail for my mucky thoughts alone.

OMG!!!!! in fact that deserves all out OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

She is badly letting the side down. :biggrin:

i am 6ft and 1/4 inch and i have 36 inside leg ... and i LOVE AND LIVE in heels. and men love me for it :biggrin: :thumbsup: nothing less than 3 inches either, usually 4 and i've been known to wear 5... not that i could actually walk in them but hey ho, they looked good! :biggrin: I love my height! the only flat shoes i have are cycle shoes. tell her to be proud hun and hold that head up high!!!! i bet she's got great legs too.

personally, i hate to see tall women in flat shoes becuase i think it makes them look like they are ashamed of their height... and i hate to see tall women stoop too. nothing looks worse! Hold your head up high and look like you own that catwalk hun !

work it baby, work it!

Top Bottom