I need help Freewheel Cog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ismailzd

I have a major problem with my bike, I changed the freewheel more then 5 times in just 7 Months. I Finally took the decision to buy the shimano Freewheel Cog . the options were very confusing. there is 16,17 and 18 T freewheel. I want to know the difference and which one to select. Also I don't know how much Teeth my current freewheel has.

:biggrin:

C

chillyuk

Are you saying you have a single speed bike with only one cog on the Freewheel? Essentially the less teeth on the cog the higher will be the gear, ie, harder to pedal. We can't tell you which one to choose, only you know how good you can pedal.

OP
OP
I

ismailzd

Are you saying you have a single speed bike with only one cog on the Freewheel? Essentially the less teeth on the cog the higher will be the gear, ie, harder to pedal. We can't tell you which one to choose, only you know how good you can pedal.

Yeah I ride a single speed bike with one Cog. I taken it at least 3 times to the shop I bought my bike from to replace the freewheel under the warrenty. 3 weeks ago they told me they wouldn't fix it anymore under the warranty because every time they tell me "Your legs are strong" or "take it easy when peddling" So in this case I should get a 16 ? .

Top Bottom