I saw that bloke off the telly today........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vbc

.........in Borders, you know what's 'is name, one of the presenters from BBC's Coast program. Wish he'd pulled his trousers up before he bent down to pick up his change though!:wacko:

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Long or short haired git?

longers

Legendary Member
BigonaBianchi said:
Didnt he cycle around the world? forget this name

Nick Crane? I don't do telly but he was on the show a bit back. He's done a lot on a bike, I've not got round to reading any yet but I've heard very good things about his books.

longers

Legendary Member
edit: I have read his book on a very long walk he did in Europe and that was good reading.

Coco

You mean the fat one? :laugh:

I worked with both of them on a bit for Coast and they're both pleasant chaps. Although not sure where the hunk attribute comes from for Mr Oliver. Maybe he looks bigger on the telly:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Coco said:
You mean the fat one? :smile:

I worked with both of them on a bit for Coast and they're both pleasant chaps. Although not sure where the hunk attribute comes from for Mr Oliver. Maybe he looks bigger on the telly:biggrin:

He does nothing for me, I must say. His hair irritates me - the way it's always blowing in his face.

Coco

He's a bit like Billy Connelly, everyone can do his accent.

I should say, even though I can't see the fuss about his looks, as a performer he was most impressive. We were chatting away and then suddenly he was 'on' and just launched into this spiel for the camera. Clearly been practising, but impressive none the less.

Coco

Arch said:
He does nothing for me, I must say. His hair irritates me - the way it's always blowing in his face.

That's why I shaved mine in a male pattern baldness sort of way :biggrin:

Top Bottom